- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:40 pm
- Location: suffolk
can anyone recommend an evergreen ground hugging plant to hide the edges of a pond? i want a more natural looking fish home
- Posts: 5617
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:16 pm
- Location: brighton
Mossy saxifrage, mind your own business, creeping jenny, certain sedums
my name is flounder, but you can call me.............flounder! (or Gary, just don't call me late for dinner)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:13 am
- Location: Suffolk, UK
Sagina subulata, Selaginella kraussiana. I use both in a Japanese garden in spots where it's too sunny for the moss to grow and they look great all year round.
- Posts: 6436
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:02 pm
- Location: Darlington, C.O. Durham
Not evergreen......the only evergreen I have around mine is varigated ivy.
AKA - Martin
Wish list - Big Palms or Dicksonia antarctica's but open to anything really.....Cash Waiting !
- Posts: 1453
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm
- Location: Arthog, Gwynedd, North West Wales.
Various Vinicas or Cotoneaster microphyllus.
Ignorance is bliss. What I don't know, wont worry me!