Hortacultural courses.

karl66

Hortacultural courses.

Post by karl66 »

I am interested to no if these are available on a part time basis that would fit in with my working time, i.e evening classes. Anyone done any particular courses and at what sort of cost. thanks karl.
sanatic1234

Re: Hortacultural courses.

Post by sanatic1234 »

Quite a lot are full time courses karl, though i do know that the RHS do courses, £200+ and you can do them from home, they set you tasks/modules you complete them, they grade you.
karl66

Post by karl66 »

sanatic1234 wrote:Quite a lot are full time courses karl, though i do know that the RHS do courses, £200+ and you can do them from home, they set you tasks/modules you complete them, they grade you.
Thanks, i'm off to the west coast of scotland tommorow for 5 days, but on my return i will start to look into it. I hope to see some nice palms up there. karl
The Codfather

Post by The Codfather »

Non close to me....looked for the last 3 years.
AKA - Martin

Wish list - Big Palms or Dicksonia antarctica's but open to anything really.....Cash Waiting !
Ian Cooke

Post by Ian Cooke »

There is also the Horticultural Correspondence College that do a series of home learning courses.

http://www.hccollege.co.uk/

I used to be a tutor for them and students were linked with a tutor who personally marked all the assignments. I don't know whether it is so personalised now but its worth checking out as its a long-standing organisation.