Moles.

karl66

Moles.

Post by karl66 »

Anyone else suffering this year?, mainly down the middle to bottom of the garden they are either coming up through the edge of lawn or on my border's?, there making so pretty impressive mounds!!, I've bought a sonic sensor/ stake for the ground to try & drive them away?, its been in 4 days but seems to be just chasing them to the other side :evil: , if this doesent work then i'm going to have lay some mouse traps for them?. any idea's welcome. karl.
Kristen

Re: Moles.

Post by Kristen »

Traps is the only way IME. If you don't want to splash out on pucker Mole traps (which may be a bit extravagant for a one-off event) then get a mole catcher in.

Having said that just one mole can make a lot of molehills, so you may not have many ... but a pregnant female will be with you a while if she gives birth whilst on your patch ...
redsquirrel

Post by redsquirrel »

you need a nice comfy office chair,(swivel type) a 4 cell mag light and a twelve bore.
strap the torch to the twelve bore and go out at midnight,sit in the chair and wait for the scratching to start.when you see surface of your lawn rising,release both barrels and blow their bloody brains out :lol: :lol: :lol:
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
kata

Post by kata »

:lol: :lol:

No moles here.