Plant ID please

GoggleboxUK

Plant ID please

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Can someone put a name to this for me please? It's obviously something I planted as a seed or very small plant a while ago as I don't recall seeing it last year.

fern Rob

Re: Plant ID please

Post by fern Rob »

Its a euphorbia. I think its Euphorbia characias.
kata

Post by kata »

Hmm...smartie Rob... :lol: :lol:
Springy

Post by Springy »

I believe that I once sent you some seedlings of euphorbia pastureii. Could be one of them?! icon_thumleft
I think I sent them with the grasses that I dug up from Mum's that time!
Been searching for the pic of the plants I sent you for about 20mins now but can't find it! icon_scratch
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Springy wrote:I believe that I once sent you some seedlings of euphorbia pastureii. Could be one of them?! icon_thumleft
I think I sent them with the grasses that I dug up from Mum's that time!
Been searching for the pic of the plants I sent you for about 20mins now but can't find it! icon_scratch
That's definitely it ;)

I remember planting it now, it was only a baby but I thought it would look nice in that spot once it had grown up.

I was looking at tthe grasses you sent me today too Springy, I planted a few of them around the base of the Trachys in the centre of the garden and they've filled out nicely this year and are creating a really natural looking and wild accompaniment to the trunks bursting through the block paving. I'll take a pic tomorrow and show you.