Coddy's Blog - Some pics as promised....first ever video

Forum rules
Same rules apply here as on the Main Community forum, be polite, tolerant, and courteous. If you are not happy with a post,'report' it.

Users cannot start their own topics in this area, so if you want a blog topic started, contact using contacts form at the bottom of the page :)
The Codfather

Re: Coddy's Blogg - Some pics as promised....

Post by The Codfather »

you can see all the wood in this old pic.......

Image[/quote]
AKA - Martin

Wish list - Big Palms or Dicksonia antarctica's but open to anything really.....Cash Waiting !
sanatic1234

Post by sanatic1234 »

I didn't realise you had updated your blog coddy. :oops: sorry. Your stone pond looks great, it reminds me of the one my dad built when i was a little child, same kind of stones and everything. My dad had a small pond at the top which ran down into a waterfall then went in to a big pond. I haven;t seen a pond with that style of stones for a long time. it is always the bog standard versions of ponds i see now. drop the plastic base in the hole seal the sides job done. :lol: well done on yours coddy. icon_salut Pergola looks fab as well, never built one of these before. and your slabbing looks great also. that must of cost a bit for that!
The Codfather

Post by The Codfather »

All the stone on the wall was recyled out the Garden.....the wood £100 and I got the patio circle when I got the Patio slabs.....£50 in B&Q Sale....£25 Bamboo screening

with all the other odds & sods etc....£250 ish.
AKA - Martin

Wish list - Big Palms or Dicksonia antarctica's but open to anything really.....Cash Waiting !
sanatic1234

Post by sanatic1234 »

BARGAIN OR WHAT!!!! it really does look good mate. well done. icon_salut
Jo A P

Post by Jo A P »

Love it all! Don't often go through bloggs, but this one is great.
Beautiful house you have, could almost swap living in the country (no neighbours in the country) for a place like that.
Watch it if you put in a grape vine, they attract a lot of wasps & can make a mess with grapes dropping off.
The Codfather

Post by The Codfather »

Thanks,,,,,, :oops:
AKA - Martin

Jo A P

Post by Jo A P »

Now you can't be embarassed :)
The Codfather

Post by The Codfather »

:oops: :lol:
AKA - Martin

shanks

Post by shanks »

The Codfather wrote:I just went back to page 8 and shocked myself at the difference !!!

what a differance, really nice, my mrs says a nice neat front garden makes the house look better
Simba

Post by Simba »

You have made a terrific improvement there Coddy.... icon_thumleft
The Codfather

Post by The Codfather »

Thanks.......looking forward to plenty of planting in the front this year......and need to get the back more complete this year.
AKA - Martin

Arlon Tishmarsh

Post by Arlon Tishmarsh »

Any idea's as to what's going in Coddy ?
kata

Post by kata »

Its beautiful Coddy,

Is that Acer one of mine.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done!!
The Codfather

Post by The Codfather »

Not sure......the only plants that I kept in there when ripping everything out was 3 hosta's, a large fern and 3 day lilly's. i plants a small DIT Trachycarpus in there........

Probably lots of collie's.....not sure what else.......was thinking of a Dicksonia antarctica in the lawn !
AKA - Martin

Kristen

Post by Kristen »

Its a lot better now your neighbours have replaced your motley hedge with their nice new fence Coddy :DD