Dee's Garden Rebuild from Winter Damage Blog.

Forum rules
Same rules apply here as on the Main Community forum, be polite, tolerant, and courteous. If you are not happy with a post,'report' it.

Users cannot start their own topics in this area, so if you want a blog topic started, contact using contacts form at the bottom of the page :)
fern Rob

Re: Dee's Garden Rebuild from Winter Damage Blog.

Post by fern Rob »

Deedee wrote:Hi Rob, not decided yet, ive been buying succulents but thats it, i have a small border to rearrange, i bought a couple of chamaerops in a sale so going to plant them there and rearrange other borders, im running out of space really :mrgreen:

Just remembered I want one of these, i like the idea of keeping the barbie out all year...

http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/garden-bu ... d=12828240
That could take some planting space, saying that you gain vertical growing space.
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

My Mothers Day Gift :shock: icon_cheers I wanted to go shopping this morning and hub said, we can't go yet, im waiting of a delivery for you, for mothers day. Ok i said, what time. Between 10.30 and 12 .30 Ooooh exciting, 12 25 he gets a phone call to say they will be 10 mins! 15mins later a big van pulls up and i thought, thats a bit big for a bunch of flowers :D I will admit i guessed what it was before it was took off the van, Exciting isn't the word, Its all up and everything yesss icon_cheers
Attachments
5397007007541_002i_v001_zp.jpg
Last edited by Deedee on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kata

Post by kata »

Thats lovely Dee,

Its party time, the dips n sauce is out already... :lol: karaoke machine too.

icon_cheers
Last edited by kata on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

Kata its gorgeous, chunky and strong, I can't wait to have a BBQ..
kata

Post by kata »

Lets hope you get some serious sun Dee to enjoy it,

Now you will have to get the garden in shape.

:lol: :lol:
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Wow, that's a great present! Wish I was a Mum, all I get is socks and a Chocolate Orange!

:lol:
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

I dont usually get Big stuff like this Gogs, Maybe flowers or something for the garden that ive hinted for or been and bought myself, he said i deserve it Awww ..

Kata, i was looking at one of those Masonary BBQs but there charcoal, I can't be bothered with that lol. I like to just turn a knob and fire it up :lol:
Delboy

Post by Delboy »

Garden party at Deedees this summer icon_cheers
It look great, now you just needs some big chunky steaks to throw on it. drunken_smilie1
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

Delboy wrote:Garden party at Deedees this summer icon_cheers
It look great, now you just needs some big chunky steaks to throw on it. drunken_smilie1
Can't wait Delboy icon_thumleft
karl66

Post by karl66 »

Very smart Dee :) , keep an eye on the other half now though :lol: I reckon there's a method to his madness! icon_thumright
Arlon Tishmarsh

Post by Arlon Tishmarsh »

Thats gonna suit your garden really well, very nice................. icon_thumleft

( thank god my mrs isn't a gardener, i can still get away with a cheap pair of slippers and a box of fudge.... :lol: )
The Codfather

Post by The Codfather »

I will be there in 30 mins.......
AKA - Martin

Wish list - Big Palms or Dicksonia antarctica's but open to anything really.....Cash Waiting !
kata

Post by kata »

i can still get away with a cheap pair of slippers and a box of fudge....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

Arent you lot lovely and a teeny bit mad icon_geek The pergola BBQ thingy is against the fence beside the Table and chairs, This area is now known as, The Dining area hahaha Posh Eh icon_king
flounder

Post by flounder »

That's a little bit special me thinks, you must have really knocked up the brownie points during the year! icon_thumright
It's also a good thing my wife doesn't read the forum otherwise she'd be getting ideas of taking up valuable planting space as well :lol: