Kristen's Blog : Jungle Garden - Year 2 - Enjoying!

Forum rules
Same rules apply here as on the Main Community forum, be polite, tolerant, and courteous. If you are not happy with a post,'report' it.

Users cannot start their own topics in this area, so if you want a blog topic started, contact using contacts form at the bottom of the page :)
cordyman

Re: Kristen's Blog : Jungle Garden - Year 2 - Enjoying!

Post by cordyman »

Kristen wrote:
cordyman wrote:i'm going to find a species that performs well with a good colour and buy already established hopefully next year, ....
The proprietor at East Ruston Old Vicarage swears by Grand Marnier as being the best Good Do'er, and a chum of mine has it at the top of his Good Do'er list. So if you buy one that on is worth consideration Others on his Good Do'er list are Charles Grimaldi, Sunset/Maya, Rozenquartz, Langenbuscher Garten, Mobisu, Arborea, Goldflame, Super Rose, Berkongigin (sp?? Bergkonigin perhaps?) and Schlossburg

grand marnier appears quite white, which of the above has the best orange hue?

Google images is really confusing as they show so much contradiction? icon_scratch
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

cordyman wrote:grand marnier appears quite white, which of the above has the best orange hue?

Google images is really confusing as they show so much contradiction?
I agree, it does look white in some photos, but the only ones I have seen (in the flesh) have been a nice orange colour. I read that it is badly labelled and thus variable as a result.

I think part of the problem with Google Images is that sometimes it wrongly associates an image with some text elsewhere on the page
cordyman

Post by cordyman »

Thanks K icon_thumleft
Panama Pete

Post by Panama Pete »

Kristen really good blog and garden icon_cheers