bit of a sad question to ask on a forum, but anyways!.. :P

Ste

Re: bit of a sad question to ask on a forum, but anyways!..

Post by Ste »

jezza wrote:But you can't have women in a beer bottle :lol:
No but you can have it the other way round - trust me, it was happening in Thailand every night last month when I was there icon_cheers icon_cheers icon_cheers icon_cheers icon_cheers
jezza

Post by jezza »

That's the keyboard buttered lmfao :lol: :lol:
kata

Post by kata »

I wondered if you got there and home again ok Ste,

Same old Ste.still sowing his wild oats, gud on ya. You only get one bite at life.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ste

Post by Ste »

kata wrote:I wondered if you got there and home again ok Ste,

Same old Ste.still sowing his wild oats, gud on ya. You only get one bite at life.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah got there and back ok thanks Kata. Had a great time as always, did cost me £4700 though for 3 weeks :ahhh!: although I done alright, 20 nights and 28 different women, not bad icon_cheers
jezza

Post by jezza »

I've heard stories about the women in thailand not actually being women at all :ahhh!:
Ste

Post by Ste »

jezza wrote:I've heard stories about the women in thailand not actually being women at all :ahhh!:
There is quite a few of the ladyboys around there and you could be quite easily mistaken by who you pick up. Ive been 7 times now and I can spot them easily, unlike first timers in Thailand. 98% of the bar girls are actually girls. The only way really you will end up with a ladyboy is if you go to a ladyboy bar or still wondering around the streets at 6 in the morning. I usually stay out until 10 in the morning :lol: but thats only because theres a good club which gets going around 7am :wink:
jezza

Post by jezza »

Ste wrote:
jezza wrote:I've heard stories about the women in thailand not actually being women at all :ahhh!:
There is quite a few of the ladyboys around there and you could be quite easily mistaken by who you pick up. Ive been 7 times now and I can spot them easily, unlike first timers in Thailand. 98% of the bar girls are actually girls. The only way really you will end up with a ladyboy is if you go to a ladyboy bar or still wondering around the streets at 6 in the morning. I usually stay out until 10 in the morning :lol: but thats only because theres a good club which gets going around 7am :wink:
Then all i can say is let me know when you go again :lol:
Ste

Post by Ste »

jezza wrote:
Ste wrote:
Then all i can say is let me know when you go again :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kata

Post by kata »

Jez has the death wish... :lol: :lol: :lol:
jezza

Post by jezza »

I fear for my backside :lol:
kata

Post by kata »

With good cause..

:lol: :lol:
sanatic1234

Post by sanatic1234 »

jezza wrote:At 17 gardening was the last thing on my mind. Cars and women where my thing :D
I had my first love at that age, and my first heartbreak 3 years later :lol: :lol: Music was on my mind at that age and still is now!
Ian Cooke

Post by Ian Cooke »

jezza wrote:At 17 gardening was the last thing on my mind. Cars and women where my thing :D
Maybe I'm the saddo - as a teenager, plants and gardens were my main interests and they've stayed with me all life, given me much pleasure and a career that's at least kept me solvent!

Go for it palm lad!
flounder

Post by flounder »

ah, 17 and palm trees. Had my first sexual experience one night under a palm, frightened the crappe out of me...........................................I don't like being on my own in the dark :lol: :lol:
jezza

Post by jezza »

A bit of a coincidence but my first ever job as a 16 year old was packing bananas, and now i'm growing the things :lol: