bit of a sad question to ask on a forum, but anyways!.. :P

Trudytropics

Re: bit of a sad question to ask on a forum, but anyways!..

Post by Trudytropics »

Well one of my sons turns 17 in a few weeks, I so wish he was interested in plants of any kind. His eyes glaze over and selective hearing comes into play as soon as I mention gardening or tropical plants. He spends far too much time and money gaming, so good on you Palm Lad for having a good hobby. Age is simply a number, it should never stop you from doing what you want to do :D .

Apart from grannies wearing mini skirts and showing too much cleveage that is :shock: :lol:
jezza

Post by jezza »

Trudytropics wrote:
Apart from grannies wearing mini skirts and showing too much cleveage that is :shock: :lol:
There are an increasing amount of fetish sites for that trudy :shock:

& no i don't go on them, just get accidentally linked to them :lol: :lol:
palm lad

Post by palm lad »

Trudytropics wrote:

Apart from grannies wearing mini skirts and showing too much cleveage that is

There are an increasing amount of fetish sites for that trudy

& no i don't go on them, just get accidentally linked to them
lmao! :lol: :lol:
palm lad

Post by palm lad »

^^ attempting to do quotes, have no idea how to do it properly oops : :?
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

My 17 yr old son introduced me to the term Gilf the other day.

:(
jezza

Post by jezza »

GoggleboxUK wrote:My 17 yr old son introduced me to the term Gilf the other day.

well you know, we didn't want to say anything but....

:lol:
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

Crikey I hope my 15 and 16 year old boys are not on these MILF/GILF sites. icon_shaking2 Shudders at thought icon_shaking2 .

Whilst I will never grow old gracefully, give me hair dye and botox any day, showing your bits and pieces at a certain age is soooooo wrong. Never understood why wrinkly old dears like showing off their knickers and such.

Palm Lad keep up the gardening, steer well clear of any nasty sites :ahhh!: :lol:
Conifers

Post by Conifers »

GoggleboxUK wrote:My 17 yr old son introduced me to the term Gilf the other day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilf ?? icon_scratch
Ste

Post by Ste »

Trudytropics wrote:Crikey I hope my 15 and 16 year old boys are not on these MILF/GILF sites. icon_shaking2 Shudders at thought icon_shaking2 .

Whilst I will never grow old gracefully, give me hair dye and botox any day, showing your bits and pieces at a certain age is soooooo wrong. Never understood why wrinkly old dears like showing off their knickers and such.

Palm Lad keep up the gardening, steer well clear of any nasty sites :ahhh!: :lol:
Nothing wrong with older women, infact I always end up with older rather than younger. More experience :wink: even been with one who was 33 years older than me :ahhh!: but that was just a one off - what happened twice :lol: :lol:
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

Crikey Ste she was old enough to be your granny almost, did you keep the lights off?. Now if I went with a man 33 years my senior that would be 79 :ahhh!: . That would never happen unless he had an extremely large

wallet :lol: . I am of course happily married so this ain't going to happen anyway.

They do say Ste with age comes experience, so I hope your grab a granny experience taught you a few new tricks :oops: :lol:
Ste

Post by Ste »

It was a while ago now, I was 19 and she was 52 so its not too bad :lol: yeah gotta admit, I prefer them older than me. Im 26 and my perfect age women are between 35 - 45 although I dont mind 10 years either way :wink:
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

So any woman between 25 - 55 Ste, thats quite a wide net you have :lol:. Its quite nice in a way that you appreciate women of all ages, you could never be accused of being ageist :lol:
Ste

Post by Ste »

Oh no, I can go younger than 25 no probs :wink: 18 is no probs, I just find I prefer a more mature woman but hey im easy - really :lol:
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Conifers wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilf ?? icon_scratch
Man, that desert plateau is HOT!!

:lol:
flounder

Post by flounder »

thats what I think is called going off topic icon_study
What was the original topic icon_scratch