Been Shopping. Show your Knicnacks in your garden thread.

Trudytropics

Re: Been Shopping. Show your Knicnacks in your garden thread

Post by Trudytropics »

Ahhhhhh, I just clicked on the link for Geoffs website, nooooooo so much stuff, what to do :? :lol:
kata

Post by kata »

Dee, seen some planters its ok thanks!!

icon_cheers
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

kata wrote:Dee, seen some planters its ok thanks!!

icon_cheers
Excellent, where did you get them?

Gogs i think the plaque i like is 20" dont know the depth tho.

Trudy i meant to say you need a bloke with you to carry one of those heads :D I still need to go to Cowells, i didnt want to push my luck yesterday. I bet your Buddah's gorgeous, a pic would be good icon_thumleft we are members of JTF in north shields, a bit like costco but cheaper lol..
Geoffs Website is Amazing isnt it, with great prices, how can we resist!!!
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Glad you got one of those Buddhas Trudy, you've been after one for a while now.

I'll have to check out Costco, I've been considering bulk buying for a while. Every little helps, especially when I can't help overspending on garden ornaments :lol:
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Dee I couldn't resist and ended up getting these:

I ordered the 'bronze' versions but might have to either bling them up a bit or give them the weathering treatment. Either way they should really cheer up this bare part of the fence and look great when the Clematis starts to do its thing.

;)
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

Carry on with your theme any more Goggle and you'll have people in red robes, carrying incense and chanting in your garden :lol: Those wall plaques are lovely, will fit in splendidly icon_thumleft

Deedee I'm completely and utterly useless at the photos thing, but I got the same kneeling Buddha that Goggle has holding a cup thing :lol: I know he got his for a snip and I paid full price, but I have always really liked them, I'll keep the cup filled with water for our little feathered friends.

Cowells as always is full of nice stuff, a bit early yet in the season, but I always pick up something nice, they were even giving away completely free trays of flowers, primulas etc, just outside the doors on exit, people were grabbing trayfulls :lol:
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

wow gogs, they look brilliant on there, arent you clever, i have a lot of empty spaces to fill. i have the same screening but darker and longer and it allways looks a bit empty, ill have to do something this year, love, love the plaque's, my birthdays in june so thats what i want. The dancing plaques you ordered are a good price for the pair, I think Geoffs will do ok from HTUK this year :D

Trudy, Good choice those Buddah's are beautifull, you will have to get the hub to sort pics out.. You know my sis said cowells are allways leaving free plants at the door but its never happened when ive been, Lucky you :mrgreen:
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Here's a few pics of the Buddhas that Trudy has just illegally downloaded from my idea bank :lol:

Deedee

Post by Deedee »

Trudy broke the Law :shock: Pic 1 and 3 are gorgeous Gogs, just gorgeous, im shaking my head as im speechless, icon_salut
The Buddah's ARE perfect Trudy, great choice there Gogs, i bet your chuffed because you got discount and Trudy didn't :lol: :lol: :lol:
RogerBacardy

Post by RogerBacardy »

Saw it on a shopping channel yesterday, so bought it for the same price (£108) from Screwfix this morning. It works brilliantly. A bit too powerful on the regular wand setting, it took some paint off a wall, stain off decking and chipped the paving slabs a bit :shock:

However, I'm really pleased with it. My patio looked foul as it had so much algae from all the rain in 2012 - so much brighter now!
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

Deedee wrote:Trudy broke the Law :shock: Pic 1 and 3 are gorgeous Gogs, just gorgeous, im shaking my head as im speechless, icon_salut
The Buddah's ARE perfect Trudy, great choice there Gogs, i bet your chuffed because you got discount and Trudy didn't :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Sorry Goggle for copying, they say imitation is the highest form of flattery, now I just need a temple building :lol:

Good choice Rodger, my hubby got our new Karcher from Costco a couple of weeks ago, can't wait for him to clean the drive, its a horrible shade of green at present. Our old Karcher cuts out after a while, but its at least 10 years old, so has had a lot of use. Every home should own a Karcher, invaluable piece of kit icon_thumright
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

We have a Karcher in the shed bought from a shopping channel. we used it twice in 2 years and it packed up so we have been out and bought a better more powerfull jetwash, not a karcher :!: They dont make em like they used to :mrgreen:
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

Im Bored Bored Bored, while sitting waiting for the warm up (HA) ive been searching Ebay and came across this seller of Budda'hs.. Have a peak if your as Bored as me :D some nice stuff icon_thumleft

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item=2 ... h712&rt=nc
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Some nice pieces there Dee, almost too good to put outside.

I had to laugh at the Thermometer Buddha though :lol:
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

I bid on the thermo buddah Gogs :lol: Only kidding. I bid on a Buddah wall plaque and won, paid £5.50 + £6.00 Postage icon_cheers