How to solve Login or Password Problems

Aidan Brown
Site Admin

How to solve Login or Password Problems

Post by Aidan Brown »

If you think you cannot login to your account. Follow these steps to regain access to your account.

1. Dont Panic

2. Check Caps-Lock is off and if on a laptop num-lock is off and try your password again.
***if you've entered your password incorrectly 5 times you will be asked to enter the letters/numbers from an image just below the login box***

3. Try to login to the registration area http://www.hardytropicals.co.uk/register if you can't go to 4.

3.1 So you can get into the registration area .... you can click on the submit button at the bottom of the page (after logging in) that should update your password.

3.2 If that doesn't work you can click change password on the right hand side. Then to keep the same password enter your password in the 3 boxes and click submit.

4. So you can't login to the registration area .... to reset your password you need to follow any of the forgot password links or this one http://www.hardytropicals.co.uk/register/sendpass.php and enter the e-mail address you've used with your account.

5. Check your e-mail as you should now have an e-mail from us containing a link ... click it.

6. if the link works ok then enter your new password and click submit.

7. now that should be it ... but if anything goes wrong along the way you can contact me at [email protected]

Aidan
Adrian

Re: How to solve Login or Password Problems

Post by Adrian »

Ummm, trouble is if someone cant log on for any reason then they wont be able to read your piece with the links Aiden :lol:
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

Adrian wrote:Ummm, trouble is if someone cant log on for any reason then they wont be able to read your piece with the links Aiden :lol:
Ade this is Members information area (public) this is internet public as a guest, which is to disicuss this type of issue, giving those that cannot log on a chance to see. There is a sub forum Members information area (private) which is just for logged on members :wink:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by Adrian »

Ah, okey cokey, thought I was being clever but obviously not :lol:
Didnt know there was a public MIA.
mixiepalms

Post by mixiepalms »

couldnt log in the other day, tried resending activation emails, nothing, now at leat the last few days i can. :ahhh!: :ahhh!: :mrgreen:
vwpauie

Post by vwpauie »

hi aido

i was wondering if there was any way of changing my username. when i registered i meant to type "vwpaulie"
but missed an l out so my current username is "vwpauie"
if this can be done please just do it and if i cant log on with vwpauie ill try the other..

paul