Slight frost warning for southern england?

billdango

Slight frost warning for southern england?

Post by billdango »

Forum members inland on south coast watch out for a slight to moderate frost risk tonight.

Don't get caught out and cover those tender plants as it may go to -2c away from the coast.

rgds billdango. icon_thumleft
Adam D

Re: Slight frost warning for southern england?

Post by Adam D »

I have just been looking on the Met Office website and they have -6C forecast for here :(

I guess that it is still February after all.
sanatic1234

Post by sanatic1234 »

I have 0c forecast for tonight and -1c tomorrow then back to 7 and 8c night time lows for monday and tuesday. :)
dino

Post by dino »

-1 for next 3 nights here
MikeC

Post by MikeC »

Frost here this morning, all my plants were out in it, as I didn't get time to cover them yesterday as I was away. -1 out there. Syagrus Rom Cat uncovered in the frost as are my Washies and Parajubeas etc.

Cold forecast for tonight (perhaps even -4 or -5) so I'm covering them up with dust sheets later today.
billdango

Post by billdango »

MikeC wrote:Frost here this morning, all my plants were out in it, as I didn't get time to cover them yesterday as I was away. -1 out there. Syagrus Rom Cat uncovered in the frost as are my Washies and Parajubeas etc.

Cold forecast for tonight (perhaps even -4 or -5) so I'm covering them up with dust sheets later today.
Good idea mikeC as there may be a frost tonight as well.

If the sky stays clear a low of about -oc to -2c may be possible on south coast and it could be worse inland.

rgds billdango icon_thumleft
Darlo Mark

Post by Darlo Mark »

-1.8 last night up here. Looking mild for the week ahead.
otorongo

Post by otorongo »

Depending on where you look, a low of -1 to 2 here tonight.
Monday night about the same, and mild after that, with a daytime high of 16 on Thursday.
stephenprudence

Post by stephenprudence »

it looks like it'll be a -1 or -2C here tonight also before cloud moves in later on!