VERY COLD NIGHT AHEAD?

Dave Brown
Site Admin

Re: VERY COLD NIGHT AHEAD?

Post by Dave Brown »

Perhaps putting a date on it might help icon_thumright I just saw the weather forecast saying no frost tonight, and then saw this topic saying a very cold night ahead with -5C in places. Only when I looked at the post time stamp, did I realize it was yesterday you were talking about. :roll:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by Tom2006 »

Dave Brown wrote:Perhaps putting a date on it might help icon_thumright I just saw the weather forecast saying no frost tonight, and then saw this topic saying a very cold night ahead with -5C in places. Only when I looked at the post time stamp, did I realize it was yesterday you were talking about. :roll:
Just keeping you/us on our toes! :lol:
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.
billdango

Post by billdango »

Dave Brown wrote:Perhaps putting a date on it might help icon_thumright I just saw the weather forecast saying no frost tonight, and then saw this topic saying a very cold night ahead with -5C in places. Only when I looked at the post time stamp, did I realize it was yesterday you were talking about. :roll:
Sorry Dave?

I got home late from work and after seeing the weather forecast I had to bang out a quick post.

I did think that everyone knew it was going to be a chilly night but even I didn't think it was going to be as cold as it was.

Luckily it didn't go below freezing in Southampton but i hear some forum members had a very cold night.

Anyway things should improve from tonight onwards.

rgds billdango. icon_thumleft