Post by Conifers »

Dave Brown wrote:
kata wrote: Roll on August. icon_cheers
Is this weather really going to last 'til August :ahhh!:
Yes.
jezza

Re: Summer over ?

Post by jezza »

This weather may well go into december when the world will explode and we'll all be doomed :lol: :lol:
stephenprudence

Post by stephenprudence »

If I wasn't so nailed down with things, I would evacuate this country at the click of a finger! Horrible climate, and why anyone actually came here in the first place/stayed is beyond me! If it was me, I would turned straight back and gone back to wherever I came from :lol:

But seriously no evidence of any type of change to this weather at all in the next two weeks at least. Well into July this weather looks like lasting, according to signals. Bad news all around, but that said we are due an exceptionally cold summer - so maybe this is the one? We are certainly not, by the law averages, due a warm summer, but who knows?
jezza

Post by jezza »

As long as the 6th and 7th of july are dry and warm i couldn't care less what the summer does.
cordyman

Post by cordyman »

raining straight for two days, the garden is looking incredibly lushhhhhh :D

Not getting to me yet, the 2 week heatwave is still powering me through
billdango

Post by billdango »

Look on the bright side of this wet summer.

At least the ferns are loving it?

My ferns are the biggest and lushest that I have ever seen them.

To be honest about this so called summer its only the violent winds that we keep getting that is the main problem.

The rain is not even an issue.

But for people who grow cacti etc the lack of sunshine could be a serius consideration.

rgds billdango :D
Exotic Life

Post by Exotic Life »

Well proberly better in the end of this week over here. Still rain and sunshine as weather conditions but this time with temperatures between the 20-25C, with is a lot better then with only 15C. Garden will grow a lot then if that is going to happen.