further decline in global temperatures.

Dave Brown
Site Admin

Re: further decline in global temperatures.

Post by Dave Brown »

Tom2006 wrote:Not at all, Stephen is spot on.

As for pulling funding to try and prevent further global warming just because the massive warming trend had levelled off. How do we know this isn't the start of the effects of global warning. You can't dismiss something based on a couple of years data. Afterall, the world isn't cooling, its just not warming year on year.
All I can say is when we continue to borrow massively more than we earn, something has to give. If we spend £Billions 'cos someone has a hunch, then real services won't be funded properly, 'cos there is just no the money to do it. I would cut all funding to this immediately. :wink:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by Tom2006 »

Dave Brown wrote:

As for pulling funding to try and prevent further global warming just because the massive warming trend had levelled off. How do we know this isn't the start of the effects of global warning. You can't dismiss something based on a couple of years data. Afterall, the world isn't cooling, its just not warming year on year.
All I can say is when we continue to borrow massively more than we earn, something has to give. If we spend £Billions 'cos someone has a hunch, then real services won't be funded properly, 'cos there is just no the money to do it. I would cut all funding to this immediately. :wink:
i agree but the whole world is in debt, its all just riduculous. Maybe the weather will wipe us all out soon and the world can start again.
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.
Adrian Brattle

Post by Adrian Brattle »

Many scientist and political repetitive who spread there information in the alternative media, are saying that the satellite reading shows a levelling off at in the year 2000. The data has been more and more manipulated since then. Lord Monckton says that he has seen this for himself.

How do we know that the official data has not been edited?

Answer:

We don’t know! We only I’ve our own beliefs and biases.
Personally I’m more open to new ideas and interpretation. That is what I’m trying to share. This is the only way we can make progress. Not holding on to traditional mainstream values. Even though, more and more people are questioning the official data.

Albert Einstein was not a traditional thinker.
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

So your choosing not believe what we are being told. Lord monkton and yourself only need to look at the global temperature averages to see that global cooling is definitively not happening.
Adrian Brattle

Post by Adrian Brattle »

Tom2006 wrote:So your choosing not believe what we are being told. Lord monkton and yourself only need to look at the global temperature averages to see that global cooling is definitively not happening.

Global warming is a big industry worth £trillions worldwide. This is in my view is what’s backing the data.
If you are willing to accept the official data without question, you are only giving these corporate institutions more power over you. It’s always been about money and power. By question the official data you are standing in your own power, not giving it way.
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

Adrian Brattle wrote:
Tom2006 wrote:So your choosing not believe what we are being told. Lord monkton and yourself only need to look at the global temperature averages to see that global cooling is definitively not happening.

Global warming is a big industry worth £trillions worldwide. This is in my view is what’s backing the data.
If you are willing to accept the official data without question, you are only giving these corporate institutions more power over you. It’s always been about money and power. By question the official data you are standing in your own power, not giving it way.
But with that philosophy we shouldnt believe anything unless we want to. It sounds like your working on conspiracy theory rather than dealing in fact....and for that reason "I'm out" icon_thumright
Adrian Brattle

Post by Adrian Brattle »

Tom2006 wrote:
Adrian Brattle wrote:

But with that philosophy we shouldnt believe anything unless we want to. It sounds like your working on conspiracy theory rather than dealing in fact....and for that reason "I'm out" icon_thumright

How do we know that the official data is fact? That is one question you cannot answer.
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

If you are willing to accept the official data without question, you are only giving these corporate institutions more power over you. It’s always been about money and power. By question the official data you are standing in your own power, not giving it way.[/quote]

But with that philosophy we shouldnt believe anything unless we want to. It sounds like your working on conspiracy theory rather than dealing in fact....and for that reason "I'm out" icon_thumright[/quote]

How do we know that the official data is fact? That is one question you cannot answer. [/quote]

.....because people all around the world take readings of our weather. A more telling question would be, why are you and a few others thinking its not fact, when everyone else is?
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Adrian Brattle wrote:
Nigel wrote:A warming earth will bring more rain, more storms, not less.

That is another one of those GW myths and it makes less sense!

Cooling leads to condensation and lowering greenhouse effect. Warming leads to more water vapour and less condensation, that enhances the greenhouse effect. Its the dew point thing and a long with cosmic rays.

The Ionosphere is less magnetically charged now. But the increased convergence has a better connection to the Ionosphere.
Utterly ridiculous ! To condensate you must first have evaporation !!!!!!! The higher the temp the more evaporation, thats kindergarten level science. You write yourself that warming leads to MORE water vapour and that means more rain, or does it rain less in the tropics :lol: ?? This PROVES that you write nonsense !!!
Adrian Brattle

Post by Adrian Brattle »

Nigel wrote:
Adrian Brattle wrote:
Nigel wrote:A warming earth will bring more rain, more storms, not less.

That is another one of those GW myths and it makes less sense!

Cooling leads to condensation and lowering greenhouse effect. Warming leads to more water vapour and less condensation, that enhances the greenhouse effect. Its the dew point thing and a long with cosmic rays.

The Ionosphere is less magnetically charged now. But the increased convergence has a better connection to the Ionosphere.
Utterly ridiculous ! To condensate you must first have evaporation !!!!!!! The higher the temp the more evaporation, thats kindergarten level science. You write yourself that warming leads to MORE water vapour and that means more rain, or does it rain less in the tropics :lol: ?? This PROVES that you write nonsense !!!
Nigel. The evaporation has already been built up during the warming years. Cooling only discharges it at a faster level then what can be evaporated. Leading to accelerated cooling has the greenhouse effect becomes less and less

During warming it’s the other way around
Last edited by Adrian Brattle on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adrian Brattle

Post by Adrian Brattle »

Tom2006 wrote:How do we know that the official data has not been edited?

deleted
Last edited by Adrian Brattle on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

Adrian Brattle wrote:
Tom2006 wrote:How do we know that the official data has not been edited?

Discussion about cooling and about how ground surface data is not reliable as satellite data, also manipulation of the data. Remember of the climategate scandal
If you want to believe this stuff Adrian no problems but it sounds total rubbish to me.
otorongo

Post by otorongo »

It's easy to believe the climate is cooling when you live in the UK, but it would be hard to convince an American.
Spring 2012 in the contiguous U.S. demolished the old records for hottest spring and most extreme season of any kind, said NOAA's National Climatic Data Center (NCDC) on Thursday. With the warmest March, third warmest April, and second warmest May, the March - April - May spring season was 5.2°F above average--the largest temperature departure from average of any season on record for the contiguous United States.
http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMa ... rynum=2115
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

The US has been ridiculously hot so far this year. What I would give for those figures over here. Mind you, those figures are probably just made up! icon_thumright
Adrian Brattle

Post by Adrian Brattle »

otorongo wrote:It's easy to believe the climate is cooling when you live in the UK, but it would be hard to convince an American.
Spring 2012 in the contiguous U.S. demolished the old records for hottest spring and most extreme season of any kind, said NOAA's National Climatic Data Center (NCDC) on Thursday. With the warmest March, third warmest April, and second warmest May, the March - April - May spring season was 5.2°F above average--the largest temperature departure from average of any season on record for the contiguous United States.
http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMa ... rynum=2115
I have extended family who lives In ohio thay say its been mixed over spring. Three day ago my mum was on the phone to one of my ants. she say its been cool and wet. At the end of may she said thay had 90F.

This seems to be anther example of harmonization of the data.