further decline in global temperatures.

Nigel

Re: further decline in global temperatures.

Post by Nigel »

Adrian Brattle wrote:
Nigel. The evaporation has already been built up during the warming years. Cooling only discharges it at a faster level then what can be evaporated. Leading to accelerated cooling has the greenhouse effect becomes less and less

During warming it’s the other way around
Are you serious ? This is a joke right ? You have got to be trying to pull our plonkers because nobody can fall for that.
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

Adrian, if you are only going to believe what fits your theory then you would say that.
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

More heat records being set. icon_thumright

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/feeds/18636977
Adrian Brattle

Post by Adrian Brattle »

Tom2006 wrote:More heat records being set. icon_thumright

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/feeds/18636977

Just as i expected. In summer, the mid-latitude continental regions will get hotter and dryer, as water vapour declines. The Mid-latitude Maritime regions will get stormier, has convection increases. This is what happens during Global cooling and at the decline into little ice age. Summers were lot more stormier then compared to todays standards. So next winter in the US they are likely to have the opposite extreme.

Global warming leads to decrease storminess. Period studied 1896-1995:
http://www.co2science.org/subject/s/sum ... mseuro.php
Last edited by Adrian Brattle on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Adrian Brattle wrote: water vipour
For God's snake, I hopethat is a spelling mistake. I couldn't take a waffling conspiracy theory about bloody snakes building up in the stratosphere although it would be no less ridiculous than this one.

Why we put up with this perpetual troll activity is beyond me, none of these threads are ever concluded, they just peter out when people realise that there is no talking sense to this person.

The problem is that the next thread soon appears because Mr Brattle gets an audoence for his ludicrous theories here.
Adrian Brattle

Post by Adrian Brattle »

GoggleboxUK wrote:
Adrian Brattle wrote: water vipour
For God's snake, I hopethat is a spelling mistake. I couldn't take a waffling conspiracy theory about bloody snakes building up in the stratosphere although it would be no less ridiculous than this one.

Why we put up with this perpetual troll activity is beyond me, none of these threads are ever concluded, they just peter out when people realise that there is no talking sense to this person.

The problem is that the next thread soon appears because Mr Brattle gets an audoence for his ludicrous theories here.
I was only responding to Tom 2006. Yes that was just a spelling error. I interpret evidence differently. I don't accept ideas just because its mainstream.

I just want is someone to come on this forum who is open enough to willing debate things from different angle and to share understanding.
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

Adrian with all due respect your theories are so extreme I doubt many if any on here will agree. To be fair some have tried to debate things only to be told that they aren't understanding the theories you support. There is no little ice age coming our current global warmth and extremes are quite clearly (to most) due to the rapid global warming of recent decades. As has been said by many now, your posts seem like Internet trolling considering it's clear (from previous similar topics) very few on this forum will ever come close to agreeing with you.