Summers over the past 9 years has been getting wetter

Adrian Brattle

Summers over the past 9 years has been getting wetter

Post by Adrian Brattle »

Summers over the past 9 year has been getting wetter in the mid-latitude maritime regions. This has to do with the increase in cosmic rays. Even though the solar cycle 24 is approaching its maximum, the solar wind and the magnetic field is still way below the 30 year average.

Cosmic rays increase the air currents in summer. This will increase storminess and absorb more water vapour in maritime regions. In continental regions there will be less water vapour. This will make the region sunnier and hotter. winters will be extremely colder.

This is not my theory.
Conifers

Re: Summers over the past 9 years has been getting wetter

Post by Conifers »

Adrian Brattle wrote:This is not my theory.
Just some other crackpot's theory, then :lol:
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

Well how come last summer was one of the driest ever? In fact the last 18 months prior to the hose pipe ban was the driest since records began in most regions. So kind of blows that bizarre theory out of the water (no pun intended) icon_thumright
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.
Adrian Brattle

Post by Adrian Brattle »

Tom2006 wrote:Well how come last summer was one of the driest ever? In fact the last 18 months prior to the hose pipe ban was the driest since records began in most regions. So kind of blows that bizarre theory out of the water (no pun intended) icon_thumright
Its looks like your only in intention is to debunk what im saying. kielder reservoir is well full of watar. no hose pipe ban in newcastle. The dryness is more to do with winter
Adrian Brattle

Post by Adrian Brattle »

If you disagrees with what i posted, i would like a more detail explanation why. Dont post cheep easy statement, such as "Just some other crackpot's theory, then". if you cannot, please dont bother posting.
Troppoz

Post by Troppoz »

Adrian Brattle wrote:
This is not my theory.
OK Adrian please post references then. And Id also like to see the correlation between the 11 year solar cycle and rainfall plotted in graph form.
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

Adrian, I don't agree with the theory, simple as that. Nothing to do with you but because the FACTS don't support this theory.
Adrian Brattle

Post by Adrian Brattle »

Tom2006 wrote:Adrian, I don't agree with the theory, simple as that. Nothing to do with you but because the FACTS don't support this theory.
We was told in the 90s that our summers would become hotter and dryer. The storm tracks would track further north over Iceland and accelerating over the coming decades.
Fact is, as we progress through the 00s the Facts no longer fit with the mainstream theory
of Global warming. so they changed the title to climate change. The summer time storm tracks were more frequently tracking further south. Just similar to the Dalton minimum. NAO/AO has not been frequently strong positive in winter.
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

So this is about global warming/change not getting wetter? Seems all a bit conspiracy theory again to me. No figures from yourself or links to who"s theory this is. The global temperatures have risen over the last few decades, global warming has/is occurring, as to why is anyones guess.
Adrian Brattle

Post by Adrian Brattle »

Tom2006 wrote:So this is about global warming/change not getting wetter? Seems all a bit conspiracy theory again to me. No figures from yourself or links to who"s theory this is. The global temperatures have risen over the last few decades, global warming has/is occurring, as to why is anyones guess.

The Globe has warmed in the 70s, 80s and 90s. The debate is about 00s. Any data I post will be ignored unless you feel that is supports your global warming bias . In the 90s we was told that the climate systems will be migrating more to the ploes, in respond to warming and accelerating over the next decades. It as not happed in the 00s. That opposite is starting to happen
Last edited by Adrian Brattle on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

Adrian Brattle wrote:
Tom2006 wrote:So this is about global warming/change not getting wetter? Seems all a bit conspiracy theory again to me. No figures from yourself or links to who"s theory this is. The global temperatures have risen over the last few decades, global warming has/is occurring, as to why is anyones guess.

The Globe has warmed in the 70s, 80s and 90s. The debate is about 00s. Any data I post will be ignored unless you feel that is supports your global warming bias . In the 90s we was told that the climate systems will be migrating more to the ploes, in respond to warming and accelerating over the next decades. It as not happed in the 00s. That opposite is starting to happen
The globe has warmed at an amazing rate. It has levelled in the last decade although this year globally, looks on course to be one of the warmest in modern times. I have no bias it is FACT. I don't do conspiracy theories but fair play in what you want to believe but I think most of it is just internet spin.
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

V Here are my thoughts:
Topics like this are prevalent at the moment.
Realistically speaking nobody really knows what's happening.
Obviously records haven't been around long enough to be definitive.
Let's wait and see how things develop.
Likelihood is that time will tell conclusively.
^ That's all I have to say.
Troppoz

Post by Troppoz »

Oh God no not Lord Monkton :ahhh!: Now we know were you are coming from...

Come on Adrian enough of this nonsense, why is it all your threads seem to be about something contentious that only you know the truth on and all us fools need to be educated by you on...

Its a gardening forum Adrian, Im yet to see any posts where you actually talk about the plants that YOU are growing :roll:
jacko

Post by jacko »

well said sean.christopher monkton is as batty as a fruitcake.
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Conifers wrote:
Adrian Brattle wrote:This is not my theory.
Just some other crackpot's theory, then :lol:
^^^^
THIS

:lol: