Britain on course for hottest ever summer [Daily Mail]

cordyman

Re: Britain on course for hottest ever summer [Daily Mail]

Post by cordyman »

I think with the factors which have lined up a complete lack of winter for majority of us, will be the same factors which steam roll in an absolute back sweating/can't sleep at night/watering twice a day/roads melting/everyone topless/deodrant shortage/fry an egg on a Trachycarpus stinking scorcher!!!!

icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

cordyman wrote:I think with the factors which have lined up a complete lack of winter for majority of us, will be the same factors which steam roll in an absolute back sweating/can't sleep at night/watering twice a day/roads melting/everyone topless/deodrant shortage/fry an egg on a Trachycarpus stinking scorcher!!!!

icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That factor if repeated would give us a rather wet and ghastly washout summer , but I doubt that will happen.
cordyman

Post by cordyman »

Nigel wrote:
cordyman wrote:I think with the factors which have lined up a complete lack of winter for majority of us, will be the same factors which steam roll in an absolute back sweating/can't sleep at night/watering twice a day/roads melting/everyone topless/deodrant shortage/fry an egg on a Trachycarpus stinking scorcher!!!!

That factor if repeated would give us a rather wet and ghastly washout summer , but I doubt that will happen.

Ah scratch that then Nigel, I want some egg frying Trachycarpus action :lol: