Looking Good for the Weekend!

Exotic Life

Re: Looking Good for the Weekend!

Post by Exotic Life »

Still looking good for here as well on the other side of the northsea. After the weekend is a bit on the long term but if this comes true, I defitenely will be happy. :)
forecast.PNG
forecast.PNG (18.13 KiB) Viewed 2942 times
otorongo

Post by otorongo »

icon_cheers
Conifers

Post by Conifers »

Cold & damp :x
otorongo

Post by otorongo »

Updated forecast - highs of 19-20C and lows of 8-9C Saturday through Thursday icon_thumleft
Exotic Life

Post by Exotic Life »

Here as well, not in highs fot the weekend but for next week. If this come true we will be in the low twenties all week. I am curious how much the drier ground has influence already on temperature. Ground is drying out quickly, specially this month and most of the times models undermate that influence. We have seen in the past (April 2007 for example) that sometimes this can give you a few degrees more, however I think it is too early at the moment.
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

Conifers wrote:Cold & damp :x

same here :evil:
The Codfather

Post by The Codfather »

not here it aint :(
AKA - Martin

Wish list - Big Palms or Dicksonia antarctica's but open to anything really.....Cash Waiting !
kata

Post by kata »

:( What happened....its turned cold, its raining..

:lol: :lol:
stephenprudence

Post by stephenprudence »

Started good today sunny, and became rather warm and rather pleasant with fairly balmy breeze before the cloud and showery rain moved in, rendering it quite cold in the end. 14.9C was the maximum today!
cordyman

Post by cordyman »

tomorrows looking like it could be a wall to waller with highs of 16/17 icon_thumleft icon_thumleft icon_thumleft

The MTB will be out :D
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

cordyman wrote:tomorrows looking like it could be a wall to waller with highs of 16/17 icon_thumleft icon_thumleft icon_thumleft

The MTB will be out :D
Ditto :DD

Break out the BBQ!
stephenprudence

Post by stephenprudence »

It even looks good here, and as per typical I'm in work, so Im going to miss the entirety of this warmer spell as usual.
kata

Post by kata »

I'll take a rain check, probably need to...........literally.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
otorongo

Post by otorongo »

cordyman wrote:tomorrows looking like it could be a wall to waller with highs of 16/17 icon_thumleft icon_thumleft icon_thumleft
I hope it gets better than that.

It's 15C here at 9:13am, so it's guaranteed to reach at least 20C. My guess is a high of 23C, let's see!
cordyman

Post by cordyman »

otorongo wrote:
I hope it gets better than that.

It's 15C here at 9:13am, so it's guaranteed to reach at least 20C. My guess is a high of 23C, let's see!

upgraded to 17*c now, so with full sun reckon the garden will hit 18/19*c which i'll be very happy with for March! icon_salut icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny