problem staying here

Adrian

Re: problem staying here

Post by Adrian »

The problem is only on this site, Im not getting it on any other forum or website.

Aido, your advice seems to be working, Ive not had the problem since taking your advice.
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

spoke too soon :(

if anyone wants to contact me then please through the EPS or maybe Darren will pass on any messages.

its just not usable for me Im affraid.

If I ever get to the bottom of it then I'll be back.
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

just thought, Ill look in now and again from the works canteen computer.
redsquirrel

Post by redsquirrel »

any other ideas aido? cant have Ade on the sidelines,hes the no1 striker icon_thumright icon_thumright
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

Unfortunatley, if one person has a problem with one website, it must be that something in that person's set up reacting with something on the this site. It could be some setting on the browser, antivirus, litterally anything that is running.

The fact that we are not getting others continually having to log off suggests it is not a site problem with the vast majority of people's set up.

:roll:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright
redsquirrel

Post by redsquirrel »

appreciate that Dave but someone might know where to point ade in the right direction
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
DiCasS

Post by DiCasS »

I've been having the same trouble Ade, I've only just been able to visit since yesterday afternoon, it's been extremely slooooow to open up and when it did I just got half a page if I was lucky. I dunno whether Aido has done anything behind the scenes today, but if not, then I'm putting it down to my Java which I've just updated. So far it seems to be okay.

Di
I'm at an age where my back goes out more than I do.
Supporter of the N.A.S.
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

It seems to be running a lot better now, I added loads of updates that I dont usually bother with so thats probably the trouble.

Im still jamming on the EPS but only after ticking the mark posts as read tab, it only works after I leave the site but until then just jams.

No other problems anywhere else.