cant reply to pm's, nor send

Al

cant reply to pm's, nor send

Post by Al »

got a pm from a member, but i cant reply.

i did add to the thread a few threads down, as well as sending a mail, but not heard anything as yet.

i don't want to seem ignorant in not replying to pm's, so can the admin lot sort it for me please?

many thank yoo's with sugar on top.

Al.
kata

Re: cant reply to pm's, nor send

Post by kata »

Your too sweet Al......... :lol: :lol:

Contact form maybe of help. icon_scratch
Al

Post by Al »

hi kata,
i sent a mail through last night using the tech support link at the bottom of the page, no joy?

anyways, can i have the upgrade pretty please with sugar AND strawberries :mrgreen:
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

It sometimes takes a while. See http://www.hardytropicals.co.uk/forum/v ... 21#p283821 and the rest of that thread (which i see you have already replied in)
Al

Post by Al »

hi kristen,

i sent a mail last night, posted in the other thread, started a new one, and sent another mail around 4 mins ago. other than bribery of chocolate, champagne, strawberries, a 10 thousand pound garden centre voucher or sommat to the liking of kata or daves liking, theres nowt else i can do. i'm not stripping off :ahhh!: if thats what the admin want, or exposing myself in anyways even if they wanted me too so i can reply to a pm i recieved (an apology by the way to the person who pm'd me, i'm not ignorant honest!!)
Aidan Brown
Site Admin

Post by Aidan Brown »

Hi al

You should now be able to reply to pm's.

I haven't been able to get back to within the last 24 hours because I have had to travel with work.
Al

Post by Al »

fantabulous :-)

ta velly muchlee icon_cheers