Testing Image Upload

kata

Testing Image Upload

Post by kata »

Could'nt upload any yesterday,

I tried Opera and F.F without success. There have been others with this problem.

Some said its taking four minutes so I will see just how long if at all.

703x644 218KB

icon_cheers

Ah, took a while but its there.
liliesjune2012.jpg
Kristen

Re: Testing Image Upload

Post by Kristen »

kata wrote:Ah, took a while but its there.
I gave up yesterday, as it took so long, but then found the images did eventually arrive (for anyone else trying and thinking it might not be working at all!)
kata

Post by kata »

I must have tried three times yesterday,

I am murder for 'tidying up my Images', putting them in different directories so I thought the software could'nt find them. I then saw DB's post on his struggle so I persevered.

I could have sent them to my host but its another hassle signing in.

Hey presto!
icon_cheers icon_cheers
huporhaha

Post by huporhaha »

I have been unable to upload images for weeks - I have tried every solution I can think of but my lack of posts on HT is not because I have fallen out with anybody but because I can't upload anything how ever small I make the file. :( I have tried opera, safari, firefox and now google chrome - all to no avail. I use an imac and a macbook pro but using apple should not mean that I can't upload, it used to work fine.

Here is the error message I got when I used chrome yesterday.
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Does anyone have any ideas what I can do?
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

huporhaha wrote:Does anyone have any ideas what I can do?
I had dire performance problems a while back (when Dave did too) but they have cured themselves.

Only suggestion, pro temp, is to put images on a Blog (or a photo hosting site) and LINK to them, rather than uploading.
kata

Post by kata »

Steph is is much Improved now,

I had to wait for around 10mins but it did load when loading time was bad. Try uploading then do something else while your waiting.

icon_cheers icon_cheers