GoggleboxUK

Re: forum's gone dodgey

Post by GoggleboxUK »

Fine for me Ken

icon_scratch
jezza

Post by jezza »

I can see everything but my problem is i can't upload images. The forum freezes.
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

Mr List wrote:the logos, banners and icons are all missing
I have that too ... just started ...
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

HTUK.gif
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

This file (one of the broken ones from previous screenshot) is giving me an error page (probably 404, but I didn't check that; happy to do so if anyone needs me to)

http://www.hardytropicals.co.uk/forum/s ... unread.gif
Deedee

Post by Deedee »

Kristen wrote:This file (one of the broken ones from previous screenshot) is giving me an error page (probably 404, but I didn't check that; happy to do so if anyone needs me to)

http://www.hardytropicals.co.uk/forum/s ... unread.gif
Me too Kristen, i replied to a thread this morning and this is what happened, my reply disappeared as well :evil:
kata

Post by kata »

Server problem possibly,

I changed from FF to Chrome..I love Chrome its so fast. There is still a problem with images in that I stopped it trying to load at 36 seconds..too long people will not wait.

I then posted the text and the Image was available. icon_scratch
jezza

Post by jezza »

Tried again with the image reduced to 122kb but the forum simply freezes up and refuses to upload. It won't even post the text.
Delboy

Post by Delboy »

Glad its not just me, no banner displayed, and just big red X for some pics and the smilies.
jezza

Post by jezza »

I'm starting to lose the smileys now.
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

I spoke to Aidan earlier in the week about slower and slower responses. He's looked into it a bit tonight, and it maybe related to some of the bespoke programming for the addons that members wanted. I did say it was odd that no-one else had commented on the speed issue, but now you have.

Pics do load but are currently taking up to 2 mins :roll:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by Andy P »

I`d noticed that the site was running really slow this last week or so but thought it was my pc. lol
otorongo

Post by otorongo »

Looks like those who are seeing the images are getting them from their browsers' cache.

I did get that "Something didnt work quite as it should have." page a couple of times earlier today while browsing the topics.
jezza

Post by jezza »

i cleared my browser history before coming on and smileys etc were still working, but started to not load about an hour later.