Trouble with account

bergkamp

Trouble with account

Post by bergkamp »

I've had to reset register under a new account as I couldn't access my old account user name daz h , could a mod or admin on me please as I would like to continue with my old user name if possible
bergkamp

Trouble with account

Post by bergkamp »

Anybody there?
sazmo

Trouble with account

Post by sazmo »

I am in the same position but have just stuck with a new user name
charliepridham

Trouble with account

Post by charliepridham »

Have you tried logging in with your old account details - when it doesn't work close the tab and try again straight away, thats what I have to do each time but the 2nd or third attempt always seems to work!
Chez2

Trouble with account

Post by Chez2 »

charliepridham wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:58 am Have you tried logging in with your old account details - when it doesn't work close the tab and try again straight away, thats what I have to do each time but the 2nd or third attempt always seems to work!
It depends when they joined. I joined within the last four years so all my account was lost. I've had two attempts to log in tonight.
Tom2006

Trouble with account

Post by Tom2006 »

Aiden came to my rescue via Facebook and reset my account password for me which enabled me to log back in again.
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.
Aidan Brown
Site Admin

Trouble with account

Post by Aidan Brown »

bergkamp wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:33 pm I've had to reset register under a new account as I couldn't access my old account user name daz h , could a mod or admin on me please as I would like to continue with my old user name if possible
Sent a password reset email to your email address on the account. Clue it's gmail if that helps
daz h

Trouble with account

Post by daz h »

Thanks all , all sorted now