- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:15 am
- Location: Derby
Hi everybody I live in Derby and have got a small front and back garden and have been interested in growing tropical plants for a few years now and I’m always looking for new ideas
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:37 pm
- Location: smethwick west mids
Hello Bryan and welcome to the forum. What plants are you currently growing ?
I'm older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:00 pm
- Location: ll39 1bjArthog
Hi Bryan, welcome, you will find plenty of information in past posts and people on here will always try to help.
Don't Just sit there, plant something!
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:08 am
- Location: Lancashire
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:09 pm
- Location: Rotherham / Sheffield
Hi Bryan. It will be quiet here until people start planting stuff out when it warms up a little.
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:38 pm
- Location: London
Welcome HTUK, Bryan
Having introduced yourself we now wait with baited breath for you to introduce your plants to us.