Greetings from Bill in Southampton

Arlon Tishmarsh

Re: Greetings from Bill in Southampton

Post by Arlon Tishmarsh »

grub wrote::lol: I'll help you get 'em off at the dump Arlon.
Cheers Grub.......i was thinking it was a 2 man job

:lol: :lol:
billdango

Post by billdango »

don,t worry about the house arlon ,its quite safe from the palm roots as you will see when i send my next load of pictures . i also have lots more palms in my back garden inc a nice big butia capitata and a eight foot jubaea chilensis. i hope all your palm trees are okay after the last two dreadful we have just had ,although i think we got off lightly here in southampton. -7c was the lowest in my gdn on one night only.
regards . billdango. icon_study icon_study icon_thumleft
Tropical Bob

Post by Tropical Bob »

yes more pictures please! icon_cheers
Nigel Fear

Post by Nigel Fear »

8)
Nice one Bill. :mrgreen:
Arlon Tishmarsh

billdango wrote:don,t worry about the house arlon ,its quite safe from the palm roots as you will see when i send my next load of pictures . i also have lots more palms in my back garden inc a nice big butia capitata and a eight foot jubaea chilensis. i hope all your palm trees are okay after the last two dreadful we have just had ,although i think we got off lightly here in southampton. -7c was the lowest in my gdn on one night only.
regards . billdango. icon_study icon_study icon_thumleft
Bill we can do the back garden for u as well. Grub was only saying yesterday that large Butia's can devastate house footings.
Not to worry tho, we'll soon have it out :lol: and any others if your not looking :>beard<: :lol:
redsquirrel

Post by redsquirrel »

you two will be so tired after digging those out,id best come too to drive the truck icon_thumleft icon_thumleft :lol:
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
grub

Post by grub »

Thanks Darren :lol:
Nick

Post by Nick »

I think you guy's need more help than you think so I'll come along as well, more hands make lighter work, plus we could get even more out that way :lol: :lol:

icon_sunny icon_sunny
flounder

Post by flounder »

whats the matter with you lot?
Trying to desecrate the poor fellas garden, making suggestions that you think are beneficial to him. I know you have ulterior motives and intend to 'relocate'
.............I'll have to come along as well..........just to keep an eye on you :wink:
Nick

Post by Nick »

Flounder as I said, more hands make light work, but will one lorry be enough, I would think two to be on the safe side :lol:

icon_sunny icon_sunny
Arlon Tishmarsh

flounder wrote:whats the matter with you lot?
Trying to desecrate the poor fellas garden, making suggestions that you think are beneficial to him. I know you have ulterior motives and intend to 'relocate'
.............I'll have to come along as well..........just to keep an eye on you :wink:
I'm hurt .....hurt to think that you'd think what your thinking when all we're thinking is helping the guy out and not sit back and let his house fall down.........i think
icon_scratch :lol:
flounder

Post by flounder »

I don't know, what impression are we making on future new members?
hi I'm a new member and I've got f@@k all left in my garden cos people were trying to help me! :lol: :lol:
billdango

Post by billdango »

no worrys everybody ,i got eye,s in the back of my head . it,s an even worse jungle in the back garden ,there,s so many palm and banana trees the government use it for jungle training . i am to scared to go out there at night in case i get torn apart by a west african tree pangolin.
keep safe everyone , regards ,. billdango.
flounder

Post by flounder »

billdango wrote:no worrys everybody ,i got eye,s in the back of my head . it,s an even worse jungle in the back garden ,there,s so many palm and banana trees the government use it for jungle training . i am to scared to go out there at night in case i get torn apart by a west african tree pangolin.
keep safe everyone , regards ,. billdango.
even worse in the back garden?
I was gonna say spades at the ready but I think I'll settle for piccies icon_thumright
Nick

Post by Nick »

Flounder, one word springs to mind
WHIMP

icon_sunny icon_sunny