New forum member from north Cheshire

Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Re: New forum member from north Cheshire

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

greyhound wrote:Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. WOW Dave that picture of your border is amazing .
I must admit looking at that picture does inspire and tempt me to plant all my stuff in the ground..but I guess the advantage of having them in pots is that I can move them around into different groupings whenever I change my mind ..which being a woman happens on a daily basis :lol:
Ventured over the border to Riggs garden centre at Todmorden today and picked up a decent sized Gunnera Manicata for a tenner ...Had to put on the leather gloves that we use for handling angry cats to re pot it into a 120 litre pot ... Left the hose on it for 20 mins and now I can't move it as it is now too heavy : :roll:
Welcome glad you've visited Gods' Own County :D

You will find lots of people willing to answer any garden related question.
cheshirepalms
Location: Ellesmere Port, Mersey estuary, Cheshire 53.2N 2.8W

Post by cheshirepalms »

greyhound wrote:Thank you Cheshirepalms .Just on the border of Culcheth/Croft
Not really been the towns up that way, was just wondering if you were lucky enough to be coastal, had to check a map to find out lol.
Tom2006

Post by Tom2006 »

Welcome! ....if you love to garden or just be in your garden it doesn't matter how you do it. No one here will judge you...Welcome aboard!

Many of us got hiy hard over the last few winters but we always bounce back as you have. Get some pictures up when you can.
Most wanted list - Any Young Trachycarpus and/or fern.