Bamboo to sell!

Losbeat

Bamboo to sell!

Post by Losbeat »

Hello everyone,

Last year I posted a thread on this forum with the title of 'Help needed! Tropical garden'. A couple of regulars on here (including Simba) came to my tropical jungle, bought and removed some plants. I am now looking to sell a large amount of bamboo over the next two or three weeks / weekends and thought I would post here first.

Please take a look at the previous thread for pictures of the garden and some interesting reading!

Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss. Apologies if this thread is in the wrong forum but I am a very infrequent visitor.

Thanks.
Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Re: Bamboo to sell!

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Which bamboos are you selling?
Losbeat

Post by Losbeat »

I have no idea what they are to be honest, just that there is a huge amount of them. There seem to be a lot of different types. I will try and post some pictures when I get a chance.

KRISTEN - unfortunately I am unable to reply to PMs for some reason. If you give me your email address I will send you a message direct.

Thanks.
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

Losbeat wrote:KRISTEN - unfortunately I am unable to reply to PMs for some reason. If you give me your email address I will send you a message direct.
PM sent :)