tetrapanax

marlondavies79

tetrapanax

Post by marlondavies79 »

Hi everyone I am new to the site and am looking forward to getting to know more about hardy tropical plants etc.

I am lucky enough to have transformed a front walled car park at my home into a garden #keepthefrontgarden lol.

And on the scroung for plants has anyone got any tetrapanax suckers or small or large plants they want shut off looking for catalpa tree too I am happy to pay postage or pick up if close to Cheshire please let me know its the 13 /8/18 and I will be looking for plants probably for a year so if you stumbel across this in 6 months I sill need help lol

Thanks everyone [email protected]
chainsaw kid

tetrapanax

Post by chainsaw kid »

I don't know what part of Cheshire you are in, but if you come to Wales some time let me know. I have a small rooted plant you can have.

Regards Jason.
Don't Just sit there, plant something!

The Kid.
marlondavies79

tetrapanax

Post by marlondavies79 »

Hi Jason
Wow that's fantastic, I work in Wrexham where about are you in wales ?

Any many thanks 😊

Marlon
chainsaw kid

tetrapanax

Post by chainsaw kid »

Unfortunately I am about 1 1/2hrs away from Wrexham on the coast, I am assuming you have a normal job Monday to Friday? I do go to Wrexham occasionally but only on Sundays, when I go o Chirk car boot. Do you have any one in Wrexham I could leave it with? Alternatively I do occasionally venture into Cheshire on the way to Liverpool. What part of Cheshire do you live.

Regards Jas.
Don't Just sit there, plant something!

The Kid.
Chez2

tetrapanax

Post by Chez2 »

Hello. Look forward to chatting to you soon. Post photos please.