Nuts About Jungles.... Again

JungleNuts_Again

Post by JungleNuts_Again »

Didn't realise so many years had passed since posting regularly !

Anyhoo, it's JungleNuts here again, avid amateur gardener who was (and becoming again) seriously into tropical vibe jungle gardens. Posted quite frequently for a few years, but real life took a front seat for awhile (try 4 odd years !)… but hopefully we are back on the gardening track ;-)

For those that we spoke to previously, hello again (and hope all is well ?) and look forward to chatting again in the forums in the coming months...

FYI... previous garden blog, before the hiatus can be found here - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13266&start=75&hilit=junglenuts

Cheers
R + T (aka JungleNuts - now JungleNuts_Again) :-)
JungleNuts_Again

Post by JungleNuts_Again »

Thanks for the all the warm welcome messages folks... assuming like nature, activity here increases as we move into the growing season... although given subsequent new member posts have less views but more replies than mine, I may not be welcome.
samtobuk

Post by samtobuk »

Don't take it personally, things have gotten a bit quiet here since the forum was offline for months and the last few years of posts got wiped. I think a fair few people moved over to the Facebook page, although I don't find it that useful as no information is retained so you can't search for anything relative to your specific question.

Hopefully things will start to pick up again in the Spring!!
tatter

Post by tatter »

Hello and welcome back as samtobuk said don't take it personally.For my part I missed you post on Dec 16 so iam sorry about that. Looking forward to Spring
Jim
I'm older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow