Hello from Devon

Chusan

Hello from Devon

Post by Chusan »

Hi eveyone.
I was registered with this site, but for a long time was never able to reset my forgotten password for some reason, so I have re-registered. Looking forward to using again. :D
tatter

Hello from Devon

Post by tatter »

Hello and welcome back .Yes there was a problem with the site last year and anyone who joined after 2014(date of latest back up available)has had to re-register 'Looking forward to spring.
Jim
I'm older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow
GREVILLEAJ

Hello from Devon

Post by GREVILLEAJ »

Hopefully a second welcome will make you forget your enforced absence. icon_cheers

Did we welcome you under a different name when you first registered?
khouji123

Hello from Devon

Post by khouji123 »

Welcome to the both of us.
Chez2

Hello from Devon

Post by Chez2 »

Hello.
khouji123

Hello from Devon

Post by khouji123 »

Welcome to the both of us. :)
chainsaw kid

Hello from Devon

Post by chainsaw kid »

Welcome back, I had the same problem! I used to be Jungle Jas! icon_rambo Now demoted to the Kid :roll: By the way be carful I'm told there is an outbreak of Termites by you. :shock: icon_thumright
Don't Just sit there, plant something!

The Kid.
Chusan

Hello from Devon

Post by Chusan »

GREVILLEAJ wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:42 pm Hopefully a second welcome will make you forget your enforced absence. icon_cheers

Did we welcome you under a different name when you first registered?
Hi Grevilleaj Yes my user name at the time was Livistona, but I always had problems logging in or trying to reset my password. My reply to this is late because I thought i would receive emails about messages. I need to to sort out my settings ect. :roll:
Chusan

Hello from Devon

Post by Chusan »

chainsaw kid wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:30 am Welcome back, I had the same problem! I used to be Jungle Jas! icon_rambo Now demoted to the Kid :roll: By the way be carful I'm told there is an outbreak of Termites by you. :shock: icon_thumright
Ah yes, I remember your old name Jungle Jas. What you mean I'm responsible for Chusan Palm termite outbreaks. I destroyed the Livistonas, so it's time to move on. I've sorted out my settings in control panel for email notifications, and can now login successfully. 😊