A Post Card From Bali Hyatt, Bali

vivi

Re: A Post Card From Bali Hyatt, Bali

Post by vivi »

Thanks for taking the time to share all your lovely photos Nick,it brought back happy memories of my holiday there 3 years ago.Mysteriously my little girls bucket was full of seeds and sand when we got home ( can't think for a moment how they got there!).Some have germinated and I will use your pic's to try to ID them.
Nick

Post by Nick »

If anyone would like to see my personal photos, would you pm me your e-mail address, I will send them as a file to you, as I would not be able to put them all on here as it would take far to long and use to much space, but will have to take mrs nick out and the ones of my sister :lol: I await to here from you all who wonts to see them.

icon_sunny icon_sunny
Nigel Fear

Post by Nigel Fear »

Only if your sister don;t look like you Nick! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love your other pics. though. :D
redsquirrel

Post by redsquirrel »

that chick in the grass skirt nick,was that your sister???? :wink:
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
Nick

Post by Nick »

:lol: :lol: I must have missed that one out,

icon_sunny icon_sunny
Nick

Post by Nick »

So far only Dicas wants to see the rest of my Bali Photo's as soon as I get time I will forward the whole file over, if anyone else wishes to see them then send me your e-mail address in a PM Eltel I thought you were one of the one's who wonted to see them.

icon_sunny icon_sunny
DiCasS

Post by DiCasS »

Nick, perhaps it's only me that's nosey then:lol:

Having recently lost seven years worth of holiday snaps, garden photos etc. from my computer, they will at least bring back some good memories.

I was always being told to 'back up' but never did and now regret it.

Di
I'm at an age where my back goes out more than I do.
Supporter of the N.A.S.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Dicas they should be sat in your in tray now, when you get a chance icon_cheers

icon_sunny icon_sunny
DiCasS

Post by DiCasS »

Nick, I haven't received them :(

Di
Supporter of the N.A.S.
Simba

Post by Simba »

Looks like a fantastic trip Nick - I will look through this thread a bit closer when I have more time..... :D
JohnH

Post by JohnH »

Perhaps the photo file is too large for DiCass email system Nick. It may be simpler to post the photos on here or on a photo gallery website? That way anyone can see without having to email a large file?
Nick

Post by Nick »

Hello again John, I was trying to save heaps of time and space on here, Dicas it did say that your e-mail address was not a real e-mail address, I sent them via btinternet with my outlook express e-maiil, they might well be sat in there for you, I try once more and if that fells then I will post on my web shot photo display site, To be 100% honest it's been trouble the whole way through, when I up loaded them to the computer and then went to look at them it said windows had a problem and needed to close, anyway I now have them and if Dicas lovey you have a btinternet.com account then I could send them there, or I could e-mail them to myself then forward them on to you via my yahoo.co.uk e-mail address, how's that as it really dose take ages to load all 630 odd photo's and at this moment in time I don't have that much free time now, it's not looking good for the christmas tree this yr sadly, I have tomorrow and wednesday off, both days are taken up with stuff that has to be done, then my next day off is Christmas :( :( :( :( I need more time.

icon_sunny icon_sunny
jezza

Post by jezza »

Nice pics nick. Looks like you had a goodun icon_thumleft No hula girls? You slacking mate? :lol: :wink: :wink:
DiCasS

Post by DiCasS »

Nick, I know the feeling, too much to do and so little time.

I haven't got btinternet. The only e-mail address I have now is the one I gave you. I did have another one set up but after the virus, wont let me access it. I'm up to my eyes at the moment and don't seem to have a minute to sort out my computer so know how you feel, but look forward to seeing your photos wherever you decide to put them. Thanks for trying anyway Nick. We'll get there in the end :D

Di
Supporter of the N.A.S.
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

Nick the reason you cannot send your pics by email is if you have 650 and they seem to be between 800 and 900 Kb each the email wil be about 600mb, and more than any ISP will allow, most have a max email size of 10mb. sending all at the current size will also take you several hours at least to upload. If you wish to send the entire collection you need to reduce the file size to about 15kb each, or add a max of 10 pics per email. Alternately pick out several of the best and send those. :wink: Even webshots may not allow a collection size of 600mb :roll:

Aido recommends you burn the pics to a CD and post it, as the quickest way to move that amount of data :wink:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright