Flush

kata

Flush

Post by kata »

So I guess now mine won't this year,

But :lol: at least I have a shed to put it in this winter with fleece...two in fact.

So I hope you all got the flushes you want, good flushes, perfect specimens.

icon_cheers :lol:
redsquirrel

Re: Flush

Post by redsquirrel »

you might or might not still get a flush.noticed one just starting with a first frond saturday icon_thumright
mars ROVER broken down. headgasket faillure
Arlon Tishmarsh

Post by Arlon Tishmarsh »

I had one CR flush a couple of weeks ago and now a larger CR is just about to start the process. Wouldn't give up yet icon_thumleft
sanatic1234

Post by sanatic1234 »

My dioon only finished its second flush last week and its only a seedling from this year! I was shocked to get a second frond to be honest. Dont give up just yet kata. :)
kata

Post by kata »

I wrote this, must have been before my flush happened...soz!

Slow but sure.
Attachments
august2010.JPG
RogerBacardy

Post by RogerBacardy »

Hooray for your flush!

Mine is just starting to flush, for the first time in over a year. Happy days! I think the recent rain has helped, they are supposed to flush after monsoon-like conditions in their native habitat.
kata

Post by kata »

Roger,

Mine actually look like real fronds :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny thing is, I hated all green anything till a holiday last year then I got desperate to know what was the name. I bought it only this year.

Last year you should have thrown buckets of water at it in june. It makes it think in our summer its having a tropical storm.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
fronds.JPG
Nick

Post by Nick »

Your still getting them then Kata,HRT can help you know, thought we had spoken about this before, icon_scratch did we not :lol: :lol:

icon_sunny icon_sunny
kata

Post by kata »

No Nick, The cells won't allow me to remember..:mrgreen:

...what did ya say..speak up :lol: :lol: :lol: Damed ear piece keeps falling out :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nick

Post by Nick »

Very good Kata, you make me laugh girl you really do, good on ya, I need something to laugh about these days.. :lol: :lol:

icon_sunny icon_sunny
kata

Post by kata »

My aim in life Nick is..

..to make someone smile everyday...even lolollolololololol

I used to do those lol in another forum in 2004. My fans used to say..you lol a lot don't you? I would reply with lololololololololololol

:lol: :lol:
cai williams

Post by cai williams »

D'ya mind, i can't sleep with all this lolling! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol to you too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
jezza

Post by jezza »

Kata you're mental :lol:

Btw, i got a flush, i pulled the handle and lots of water came out :lol:
kata

Post by kata »

You jezz

Are such a ...................sweetie.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha! you tought I waz gonna zay zumpkin else.

icon_sunny icon_sunny
jezza

Post by jezza »

A sweetie? You been at my special blend of herbs and spices again? :shock: :lol: