Ultimate Musa Basjoo winter protection......

tropicalwon

Ultimate Musa Basjoo winter protection......

Post by tropicalwon »

Bill the local Musaman is completey dedicated to the protection of M.Basjoo in winter. Through rain, wind, frost, cold and snow he will stand guard 24/7. Risking the odd de-parting in strong winds, he will come back twice as strong in minutes with the help of Gaffa tape or the like to fight the elements until the warmth of spring. Where he can rest and go on holiday..............................
Bills winter protection.jpg

Anyone requiring his service........well.............. Get medical help! :lol:
GoggleboxUK

Re: Ultimate Musa Basjoo winter protection......

Post by GoggleboxUK »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is awesome!

icon_thumright
fieldfest

Post by fieldfest »

:lol:
Arlon Tishmarsh

Post by Arlon Tishmarsh »

Gray, get the nurse to increase your meds................... :lol:
Springy

Post by Springy »

:lol: :lol: very original! Nice one!
tropicalwon

Post by tropicalwon »

Gray, get the nurse to increase your meds
She & the doc. stopped wanting to treat me............... icon_scratch I don't know why? ...........but the doc did say he thought i caught a virus from the Internet....................called, if the grey matter remembers, HTUK........... icon_shaking2 But I haven't got a clue what that is...................................
Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant!
huporhaha

Post by huporhaha »

Very artistic - puts my haybale creation round my Dicksonia antarctica to shame.
JBALLY

Post by JBALLY »

After that bad winter a customer now insists her callistemon rigidus gets wrapped in a fleece wigwam with canes after its twenty five years of growth was cut back to a few feet. Last year this was easy as the structure was only just over three feet to protect the fresh young re-growth. This year I told her it would not be necessary but she insisted, so the structure stands seven feet and in the shape of a bulbous cone and when I stood back and looked at the massive white eyesore an idea popped into my head and now her four year old granddaughter has decorated it and turned it into a snowman. If I get a chance to and figure out how I will take a picture and upload it because because the seven foot tall michein man lookalike cone figure is a sight to behold especially the view of it from her coservatory starring straight back at you just five feet away and dominating the veiw.
GREVILLE

Post by GREVILLE »

icon_thumleft

Floodlight it, Gray :wink:
Mick C

Post by Mick C »

Well that gave us a smile :D :D
tropicalwon

Post by tropicalwon »

JBALLY wrote:After that bad winter a customer now insists her callistemon rigidus gets wrapped in a fleece wigwam with canes after its twenty five years of growth was cut back to a few feet. Last year this was easy as the structure was only just over three feet to protect the fresh young re-growth. This year I told her it would not be necessary but she insisted, so the structure stands seven feet and in the shape of a bulbous cone and when I stood back and looked at the massive white eyesore an idea popped into my head and now her four year old granddaughter has decorated it and turned it into a snowman. If I get a chance to and figure out how I will take a picture and upload it because because the seven foot tall michein man lookalike cone figure is a sight to behold especially the view of it from her coservatory starring straight back at you just five feet away and dominating the veiw.
Like to see the pics JB icon_thumleft
tropicalwon

Post by tropicalwon »

GREVILLE wrote:icon_thumleft

Floodlight it, Gray :wink:

Yes, I was thinking the same........Xmas lights come to mind. Have to dig them out the loft :D
shanks

Post by shanks »

cordyman

Post by cordyman »

Great, just great icon_thumleft icon_thumleft icon_thumleft