Errors

kata

Errors

Post by kata »

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

User hardytro_forum already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Pretty poor host when only a few are using the forum. Get a decent host Dave. :mrgreen:
joolz68

Re: Errors

Post by joolz68 »

Ive been here most of the day with no probs kata but i know another forum is having probs today,not been able to access it :( :(
kata

Post by kata »

Its just gone right now,

How can it be overload with 20 odd people on it, more than likely not all posting at once Joolz?

It'll be others on the host server creating problems, its they who will have a lot on the server, the host probably needs to upgrade.

Great hearing from you Joolz.

:lol: :mrgreen:
joolz68

Post by joolz68 »

Have you cleared your cookies kata? thats what i always get told on most errors and then i cant remember passwords that have been wiped :(
Im usually about reading your posts :D but dont always log in,still brainwashing myself with all the plants on here and still not got a plan in place for my tropical theme :lol: i will prob end up panic buying spring eve like i do on christmas eve for the kids pressies :lol:
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

kata wrote:How can it be overload with 20 odd people on it, more than likely not all posting at once
Could be search engines "spidering" the site. They quite often represent a much greater traffic than actual users ... and if Google, Bing ... and all their mates all pitch up at once ...

Could also easily be something completely different and its just displaying an inappropriate error message for whatever the problem actually is. Such is the nature of software, unfortunately.
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

I think the server owners are responsible, I had a few errors in the early hours last night including general server down notifications.

If they have been doing routine maintenance then these things happen.
kata

Post by kata »

Ah, was'nt just me then G,

I hate it when things don't work cus I don't always remember to save so again I lost a message I wrote last night. I usually log out in frustration............ :lol: :lol:

My host works so well I question any that does'nt.
i will prob end up panic buying spring eve like i do on christmas eve for the kids pressies
Come on joolz hurry up, not much time now if you hav'nt mine in the post yet........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

icon_cheers
jezza

Post by jezza »

No errors here but has been very slow.
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

If I had windows reloaded everytime I got an error on that.I'd never get online :lol:
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by kata »

Quote who your referring to please Dave, if your referring.

When that error comes there is no other option than to leave the forum as FF won't even go back.

Your logs will tell you when, what time, and whos IP tried.
:mrgreen:
Dave Brown
Site Admin

Post by Dave Brown »

kata wrote:Quote who your referring to please Dave, if your referring.

When that error comes there is no other option than to leave the forum as FF won't even go back.

Your logs will tell you when, what time, and whos IP tried.
what I am saying, is that errors occur for some people some of the time. I get the same errors once in a couple of weeks.
Best regards
Dave
icon_thumright

Post by kata »

Yes, its about that...catches me though and I forget to save,

Problem is inbetween I get too comfortable then...bingo....It eems stable at the moment.

icon_cheers
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

kata wrote:Yes, its about that...catches me though and I forget to save,

Problem is inbetween I get too comfortable then...bingo....It eems stable at the moment.
I expect you probably did? but worth trying BACK when that happens. In some browsers, some of the time !! the text will still be there, and then you can Cut&Paste that to something that you can SAVE until the forum is back upright again.
GoggleboxUK

Post by GoggleboxUK »

I find with Firefox it never fails if you go back a couple of clicks then go forward again and hit the Resend button that appears in the little grey window.

;)
kata

Post by kata »

I tried that it did'nt work,

The error message just sat there no matter how many times I pressed back, its easier to log out.