Cordyman - Some September Garden pics (Cheer-us-up bump)

The Codfather

Re: Cordyman - Some September Garden pics............

Post by The Codfather »

What a transformation.......it looks so relaxing.
AKA - Martin

Wish list - Big Palms or Dicksonia antarctica's but open to anything really.....Cash Waiting !
HarryandNess

Post by HarryandNess »

Blimey! If you haven't done much garden work recently it certainly doesn't show. It looks wonderful and you're time has been well spent sinking a few beers and enjoying it icon_thumleft :D

Ness
shanks

Post by shanks »

lovely pictures and really nice place to sit and consume them beers :wink:
still think zinc planters on every other step would look nice and extra planting space, h :wink: re is a picture of my one with banana in, pretty cheap off ebay, :wink:
cordyman

Post by cordyman »

I was nicking some pics from this post for the which direction does your garden face thread, and realised how good I felt after viewing the set, the blue sky backed tropicals really sooth the mind and remind us how warm its going to get this year, thought it deserved a BUMP to give you all some cheering up as we leave this final cold spell, and embark on the voyage to the HOTTEST SUMMER ON RECORD icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny icon_sunny
kata

Re: Cordyman - Some September Garden pics (Cheer-us-up bump)

Post by kata »

what does the garden look like now Cordy?

icon_sunny
dorothy

Post by dorothy »

Definately made me feel like I have something to look forward to this summer :D . Just a shame it seems is soo far away.Your garden looked great :D
cordyman

Post by cordyman »

kata wrote:what does the garden look like now Cordy?

icon_sunny

Kata an absolute bomb site! LOL

The wrapped up strawer cage Musa Basjoo's and Dicksonia antarctica etc always detracts from the winter garden I think, chicken wire towers with bin bags over drag my eye to them so I can't appriciate the boo's and trachys :(

kata

Post by kata »

Your lawn looks like mine.... :lol:
chicken wire towers with bin bags over drag my eye to them
Soon be able to unwrap cordy.. icon_sunny icon_sunny
tropicalwon

Post by tropicalwon »

Cordy your garden looks good, for this time of year.... icon_salut The palms look great icon_thumleft

You'll have to get some camouflage netting to disguise what you don't like....... :lol:
Trudytropics

Post by Trudytropics »

Cordy a few warm days in late spring/early summer and your garden will quickly transform once again into a green oasis. Most gardens look sad right now, we forget just how wonderful they are in the height of summer. Your pictures are great, can't wait for summertime icon_sunny icon_cheers