just been out spending

Yorkshire Kris
Location: Rural South Wakefield, Yorkshire Lat 53.64 Long-1.54

Re: just been out spending

Post by Yorkshire Kris »

Apologies,a bit slow in responding. Glad others have though. Is it that cash and carry place in castleford?
bamboo bibb

Post by bamboo bibb »

yes kris its called r and a . they sell plenty of tropicals . they have plants coming in all the time I go every couple of weeks to see whats new, all plants are good and cheap. it wouldn't be far for a ride out for you.
Mr List

Post by Mr List »

got a proper address for it?
how do you become a member?
bamboo bibb

Post by bamboo bibb »

mr list its a cash and carry warehouse called r and a on methley road in Castleford that's all I can tell you, which sells lots of plants.hope this helps.
Steph

Post by Steph »

Sounds like the Yorkie answer to Crews Hill, making me jealous now.
Nice to hear of some bargains north of London, as its often said 'nothing up here'.
Sal73

Post by Sal73 »

Guys they are out there , just find any garden center with a Dutch supplier

got one myself in my local garden center , see few even in my local market and lots at MK garden show

got mine at £15 as it was bit damage , but seen on sale at £20/25 ...

Lys

Post by Lys »

Sal73 wrote:Guys they are out there , just find any garden center with a Dutch supplier

got one myself in my local garden center , see few even in my local market and lots at MK garden show

got mine at £15 as it was bit damage , but seen on sale at £20/25 ...

Hey Sal73 - Those look great, which garden centre is your local? I'm not that far away, I'd like to check it out when I'm passing next! I usually rely on Poddington GC and Frosts GC.