A thank you to Dave Brown.

stephenprudence

Re: A thank you to Dave Brown.

Post by stephenprudence »

Indeed, this is the forum I first went to because it seemed so intimate and personal, so thanks from me too Dave (and of course Aidan too).. Ive learnt alot on this forum, like said above, I knew virtually nothing when I came here, just look at my oldest posts, they brink on embarrassing looking back on them now.

On the other hand with all my weather posts I've been the anti-Christ.. surprised people are still here given that :lol:
Clive60

Post by Clive60 »

I have only been here a year but I have trebled my Exotic knowledge in that time. icon_thumleft
derrick

Post by derrick »

I would also say thanks to Dave ob wan Kenobi for the help over the years .And for answering some of my bad posts. And for keeping the forum running so well cheers .
GREVILLE

Post by GREVILLE »

Dave would be the first to acknowledge that the forum's success is down to everyone who contributes. Those contributions would not be made to the degree that they are if it were not for the approachable format that Dave has encouraged. A bit like the teacher that manages to get ALL his students to answer up :D

icon_cheers icon_cheers icon_cheers for DB.
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

Thanks for hosting the forum Dave, it has given me all the knowledge that I have used to create my Exotic Garden here, and it is universally voted the most enjoyed area of my garden by all who visit.