Keen Digger required - Essex

Simba

Keen Digger required - Essex

Post by Simba »

I just don't have the time or energy anymore......

So looking for someone prepared to do the graft in digging up a fargesia bamboo, and a Trachycarpus for me...PM me for further details and your quote please... :)

Likely to be a couple of freebies such as a Sorbus 'blood red', Eucalyptus Niphophilla, and maybe even a large Eriobotyra Japonica.

Thanks,
Kev.
Last edited by Simba on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Springy

Re: Keen Digger required - Essex

Post by Springy »

Hmmmm thinking! :?
Any pics of said tasks?!
Simba

Post by Simba »

Can be pics taken tomorrow....but you being in Oxford, would think I am out of range for you Springy..?
Springy

Post by Springy »

Simba wrote:Can be pics taken tomorrow....but you being in Oxford, would think I am out of range for you Springy..?
Yes possibly! Hopefully someone nearer would offer their assistance.
I've driven to kent before to pick up 2 wooden chairs for my pond area and I would usually incorporate somewhere that I want to visit into the trip. After kent I came home via The Palm Centre! :D

Anyway I haven't offered yet, just testing the water so to speak! :lol: icon_thumright
cordyman

Post by cordyman »

Simba your just getting rid of one bamboo and Trachycarpus, or a large swathe of the garden?
Simba

Post by Simba »

No, I want to keep the bamboo and Trachycarpus, but whoever moves them can have the other plants moved to make space for them.
Steph

Post by Steph »

Put a notice up outside your house, garden help wanted.
Took two hours for someone to come forward for my neighbours, there will always be someone in need of cash to do labouring.
I used the chap a few times as well, to dig out stuff which was too much for us.
If you are paying cash they are keen...

Other than that don't those daughters of yours have any mates that need some dosh?