- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:29 pm
- Location: The Hague NL Zone 7a
Hi, I seem to have problems posting pictures. The ost shows the filename and when you click the name the message appears that the file does not exist anymore.
Any suggestions to fix this? Do I have to click something extra?
Washingtonia Trachycarpus Cordyline? Bamboos Olive tree? Bananas
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:37 pm
- Location: smethwick west mids
Aiden (admin) is aware and is looking into it. Patience required whilst he tries to find the code to fix.
I'm older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:05 pm
- Location: Sunderland
Im having the same issue. Thought it was because I was trying to upload pics using my iPhone.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:04 pm
- Location: Gravesend, Kent, UK
I am looking into this but am away in Norfolk this weekend so will try and work it out when im back and have access to my laptop.