JonK on TV 25th Sept

plan b

Re: JonK on TV 25th Sept

Post by plan b »

Loved seeing your garden on GW last night. a true inspiration! even had another good look on my sisters 54" HDTV this morning to have a closer inspection. icon_thumleft icon_thumleft icon_thumleft icon_thumleft
JonK

Post by JonK »

thanks for the comments everyone.

The judges had plenty of nice comments but didn't like my cuttings! The cuttings have took though so I couldn't of done that bad.

Dave2166 - the garden is 60ft long with the back half steeply sloped. This is the first year I've really tried with colocasia's - and they've done well. Rich soil plus plenty of water. We have had quite a good summer this way with plenty of warm days which has helped.

the voting is in 2 weeks.

Vote JonK, Vote JonK icon_cheers
Sat

Post by Sat »

Hi

Saw GW great garden, I think they could have showed more of the garden aerial or long wise. Have you got pictures on this forum.

Great garden, remind us to vote in 2 weeks time.

Sat
Linden

Post by Linden »

Missed watching or recording GW on Friday and I said to Spitfire "Just our luck bet it's JonK's garden tonight" and so it was! However with great presence of mind, I downloaded it from IPlayer and we watched last night. Fabulous Jon, you're a star (but we already knew that of course). We have our very own celebrity on here, and we'll be voting for you, plus most of the people on our email list! Seriously well done, for bringing a 'normal sized' garden into the ring, and a tropical one at that icon_salut