- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:29 pm
- Location: Tn33
Just saying hello - inherited a bit of exotic in East Sussex: interested in learning
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:43 am
- Location: cornwall
Sounds intriguing! Lets see some pictures when you get a chance
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:48 am
- Location: Mastin Moor
Welcome to the group. Please post pics! I love a nosey
Mind like Poison Ivy.... body like Grotbags[i[/i]
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:38 pm
- Location: London
Welcome to HTUK, BHD
Your introduction appears to be a bit of a riddle
Any clues on how we solve it (e.g. show us your exotics
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:09 pm
- Location: Rotherham / Sheffield
Hello. Don't forget to post pics.
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:00 pm
- Location: ll39 1bjArthog
Hi BHD, welcome to the forum.
I think the general consciences is, let see some picks.
Don't Just sit there, plant something!